Stunning Location in the Blue Mountains, minutes from Collingwood & Georgian Bay
The Pretty River Valley Country Inn, is just under two hours from Toronto, 1.5 hours from Toronto International Airport (YYZ). We are an authentic, upscale Agro-Tourism destination, reminiscent of a European Lodge dedicated to our guests comfort.
The Inn is perched on 125 acres of the Niagara Escarpment (UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve) overlooking 3,050 acres of the Pretty River Provincial Park minutes away from the Bruce Trail, Collingwood, Blue Mountains, Scandinave Spa Blue Mountains and Wasaga Beach. Intrawest Resorts, Blue Mountains is 20 minutes away, a playground for winter skiing and summer fun.
We are a small intimate Inn (upscale country) with 11 accommodation choices all boasting King or Queen Tempur-Pedic sleep systems, wood burning fireplaces, seating areas, fridges and ensuite private bathrooms. Numerous accommodations have two person Jacuzzis that are a destination and are not in the bathrooms. An organic farm we are home to Reindeer, Icelandic , Minis & Percheron horses, Chantecler chickens, pigs and top bar bee hives. We raise our own meat birds and Berkshire rare breed pigs for consumption for breakfast serving our smoked bacon and homemade sausages. We produce our own Maple Syrup and lavender jelly. From late spring to early Fall we offer Trekking on our Icelandic Horses so that our guest can enjoy nature on horseback.
Thirty-eight years of delighted guests cant be wrong!
- Full country breakfast (Vegetarians, Vegans, Gluten free welcome)
- Free WiFi throughout the entire Inn complex and on the Terrace
- T/V’s & DVD players in rooms, complimentary DVD lending library in Log great room
- Indoor & Outdoor Hot tubs
- Salt Water Swimming Pool (seasonal)
- Fitness Centre fully equipped, body shower, change area and towels
- BBQ ‘s old fashioned briquettes and baskets with all necessary utensils (seasonal)
- Three complimentary beverage centres, home baked cookies & microwave strategically placed throughout the complex
- Popcorn & complimentary soft drinks & water in the rooms
- Heli-pad, tour to the winery
- Icelandic Horse Trekking
- Complimentary use of snow shoes
- Hiking trails on property
- Bonfire Pit (marshmallows) (Seasonal)