Stunning Location in the Blue Mountains, minutes from Collingwood & Georgian Bay
The Inn is set in a secluded valley beside an enchanting stream in the heart of the Pretty River Valley Provincial Park. The Pretty River Valley Country Inn is a hidden oasis, featuring wood burning fireplaces, and 125 acres of the Niagara Escarpment (UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve) overlooking 3,050 acres of the Pretty River Provincial Park and managed forests, minutes from Collingwood and Blue Mountain.
Immerse yourself in the magic of our pristine mountain forests, explore Bruce Trail hiking trails, mountain bike on “Three Stage”, encounter wildlife and discover in the area a rich tapestry of wellness experiences and activities, including Scandinave Spa Blue Mountain, Kalola Spa and Iwa Spa Blue Mountain, just a few of the world class spas in the area,
We are a small intimate Inn (upscale country) with 11 accommodation choices all boasting King or Queen Tempur-Pedic sleep systems, wood burning fireplaces, seating areas, fridges and ensuite private bathrooms. Numerous accommodations have two person Jacuzzis that are a destination and are not in the bathrooms. An organic farm we are home to Reindeer, Icelandic horses, Chantecler chickens, pigs and top bar bee hives. We raise Berkshire heritage breed pigs for consumption for breakfast serving our own smoked bacon and our own farm sausages. We produce our own Maple Syrup and lavender jelly. From late spring to early Fall we offer Trekking on our Icelandic Horses so that our guest can enjoy nature on horseback (currently unavailable).
Forty-two years of delighted guests cant be wrong!
- Full country breakfast (Vegetarians, Vegans, Gluten free welcome)
- Free high speed WiFi throughout the Inn
- Charging station
- T/V’s in rooms,
- Indoor & Outdoor Hot tubs(closed due to Covid considerations)
- complimentary use of Snow Shoes (seasonally)
- Heated Salt Water Swimming Pool (seasonal)
- Fitness Centre fully equipped, body shower, change area and towels(closed due to Covid cosiderations)
- BBQ ‘s old fashioned briquettes and baskets with all necessary utensils (seasonal)
- Three complimentary beverage centres, home baked cookies & microwave strategically placed throughout the complex
- Popcorn & complimentary soft drinks & water in the rooms
- Icelandic Horse Trekking(seasonal)- currently closed
- Complimentary use of snow shoes
- Hiking trails on property
- Bonfire Pit (marshmallows) (Seasonal)